Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Any good heart broken layouts for myspace?

I got into a big fight with this kid that likes me and i never told him i liked him back



I hinted it a little



and i was going to tell him when we were alone



but someone started a rumor i did something with this one guy which was NOT true and he believed them and got mad at me and said i was leading him on and stuff



i try talking to him but i always screw it up even more



but anyways can someone give me a link to a good heart broken layout



PLEASE NO EMO LOOKING ONES (i have nothing wrong with emos i just dont like the layouts)



ALSO PLEASE NO LAYOUT SIGHTS CAN I GET A DIRECT LINK TO THE LAYOUT



Any good heart broken layouts for myspace?

Okay. Layouts with broken hearts are pathetic, and just a need for attention.



If you know this rumor wasn't true, you need to go up to confront this guy and lay down the truth. If he can't believe you, then it's his lose. You shouldn't be hurting over a guy that takes someone else's word over yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd