Friday, November 27, 2009

MySpace Layouts help, please!?

To change my layout I will cop %26amp; paste the code of the layout I choose in (About me). Now when I do that the background changes all right. But I also find the code I pasted in my home page and also if I entered information I want to appear in the About Me section, I am automatically over writing the code and hence changing the backround to it's default. Appreciate any assistance.



MySpace Layouts help, please!?

Hi, Roddy. I'm an avid myspace user (I hate 2 admit). Here's the deal: the code that you are pasting is HTML code that will work from basically ANYWHERE on your page. I would recommend finding a section you don't really care to write anything in and pasting the code there (the "Books" section, for example). So, instead of pasting the code in your "About Me" paste it in your "Books" section or another section that u don't use . That way you don't have 2 worry about typing over your wonderful description of yourself. Myspace me if u still have problems (www.myspace.com/kmwango).



MySpace Layouts help, please!?

im not really sure what you did....



but you cleared out the OLD layout right?



the layout always goes at the bottom of your about me section.



get the cursor to the very first space, and hit 'enter' or return about 4 times. then you'll have a nice space between what you want to show in your about me, and your layout code. be sure to go back and delete all any extra spaces when your done, as they will show up as an empty space at the end if you dont.



if you wanted, you could ignore the headers, and write all your about stuff into your "who i'd like to meet' section. i swear, most people use that for something else. i use it to put random pictures. layout profiles use it for the layouts. contest sites use it for contest info...etc., etc., etc.



hope i help!



%26lt;3 %26lt;4 %26lt;5



MySpace Layouts help, please!?

Remove the old layout code. This is causing your profile to have issues, then get one from a better more reliable site. Search google, i use,



http://www.myspacebrand.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd